Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Nothing, less than nothing and a Frazillion words.

So, once again, owing to the absolute laziness and blank-mindedness of Jozie, the world had been temporarily saved from some really useless posts.

And once again, she's back to make you groan.

Although I decided to write a post, I realised that I have a severe case of the most dreaded disease in the blogosphere......writer's block. And I'm in misery. But I figured, I'll just make a few pictures speak for me. Even though they say everything other than what I would like to.

I've always been interested in photography and I dare say, I'm pretty good too. So I'm going to share with you some of the best pictures I have taken till date.


Sandakphu



































These are all for now....Hope you liked them, it's always nice to be appreciated. I spent a lot of time looking for these pictures so PLEASE COMMENT!

Which one's your favourite?

3 comments:

Shalaka said...

Woww! Oh my GOD! Along with writing (ignoring the 'putting-self-down' introduction), photography is a talnet :D ! Amazinggg Juhii !

My favorites? Hmm.. I think all. Okay as a substantial answer to your question I'd say,
2 5 7 8 9 10..

I'm suffering from writer's block too :(.. It sucks doesn't it? Though I think your writer's block vanished yesterday - that awesome poem you wrote :O ! Post it :)!

Take caree !

Nishant said...

Juhi, God's blessed you with a talent. Thank Him, and then use it. You're doing a pretty awesome job.

Anonymous said...

JuJu! =D
Okay I've seen some of these before and I think I've told you how much I LOVE them ! But my favourites undoubtably and 5 and 7!

BLOG ON! =D