Friday, December 08, 2006

Loneliness...

the shadows seem to have taken over
my Life,
my Time,
my Eternity.
I can't do anything to push them away
out of my Life,
my Time,
my Eternity.
It's too dark to see and my eyes are begging for light.
there is a long way to go, hundreds of miles, perhaps
and a minefield of obstacles in my way.

It could be easier,
I think to myself.
If you just let go, not caring
about the world,
your Dreams
your Passions
your....Life.
if you let go,
the Pain would escape.

But my heart doesn't believe my mind.
My heart beats.
It says there is a blinding light at the end.
And never will i want to stray from it,
and i won't!
My heart says to me
that it believes in me.
It says to me
that i can touch the sky,
if i believed in myself as well.

I am now left in the path of Confusion.

The endless controversy in my mind.
The endless questioning
from my heart to my mind,
my mind to my heart.
It's wearing me out.
I don't know how much longer it will take me
to go insane.
But....we shall see.

The shadows seem to have taken over
my Life,
my Time,
my Eternity.
And Loneliness is my only friend.
I have to choose the path i think is right...
my Mind....
or my Heart

And Loneliness is my only friend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Did you really write that? Unbelievable. Brilliant. Really, keep it up. Just work on the rhythm. Actually, no don't. It's fine as it is. Good work.

Nishant

Juhi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juhi said...

guys, the comment that was deleted is just me saying thanks to Nishant...
lol i dunno why i deleted it

Jo