Thursday, December 07, 2006

a thousand words....or less

A thousand words are meant to describe a picture. Or, as the saying goes, "A picture is worth a thousand words". i would like to point out that we, being only human, often don't recognise the real hero. The camera which took the picture in the first place.
Without that camera, you would have no way of remembering all thousand words that rush into your mind when you look at that picture, that saves so many memories.
I know that anyone who watches the sunset at the beach who happens to have forgotten their camera...would always think "i wish i had my camera". Because a sunset is one thing you definitely can't describe in words as beautifully as actually seeing it does.
I, personally, carry my camera everywhere but school and never lend it to anyone. People might think of me as a "meanie"....but there's just something about giving my camera over to someone else that i am very uncomfortable with.
I may get many other cameras. I may. But never will Gold ever turn to stone. My camera is my Gold.

My camera is my true friend.

No comments: