Sunday, February 25, 2007

*Fill in the blank*

I'm confused. VERY confused.
A lot of things are going on in my mind and I don't think they should right before a Biology exam.... Just taking a break and for some reason i didn't feel like writing it down in my Diary (how confused i am, i mean) and i don't even care about the fact that my "i"s aren't in block. It's just this weird feeling.... and it's not even nervousness or exam fever, i wouldn't even consider this feeling to be of pre-exam fright. To clear out your minds, it's not a feeling of "Love" for anybody. it's more of an uncomfortable feeling, and it's actually making me feel lethargic and also making me mix up my "i"s with my "e"s.
I don't have butterflies, i don't feel itchy all over, I don't have nausea(even if i do, i never puke), i haven't lost my peripheral(sp?) vision.....so i don't really think it's anything medical. SO WHAT THE HELL IS IT!?!?!?!?!
Ugh! i don't even know why i'm writing this...and i'm not even feeling negative....in fact, i'm very positive that the tricuspid valves are in the right side of the Heart(er....?).
it has already been ten minutes and all i've written is this. reviewing the day, there seems to be nothing that bothered me or stirred up emotions or thoughts of any kind, except, of course, my French paper which was in fact extremely good and all the thoughts it brought about were drowsy ones.
i just realised i'm not even....ugh, i'm too tired to explain..
Wait...THAT'S IT!!

I'm sleepy.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

P.S.: to all my friends who read through this, i apologise for putting you through so much agony at the end of this post. Trust me, your pain did NOT exceed mine. And another thing, the lameness of this post was not intentional, i just thought i'd write it down, surprisingly not in my Diary, but on my blog, and i think it helped, i know that i'm zzzzzzzzzz......

3 comments:

Shalaka said...

Heylo!

I think what you're suffering from is "Lack of sleep":P!

Sorry - The lameness is the effect of History.. And the Stupidly Looooooooong Constitution Of India!

Coming back to your post, maybe it's just one of those days - when you feel all weird and confused even thought everything's fine. Now I'm a bit confused...

Anyway, you write VERY well - great post! I just read through some of your posts (do not ask me why I'm doing this when there's a History exam tomorrow) and I have to say Tanvi is SOOO CUTE! A bit random but really - she's ADORABLE!

Awesome blog!

Shalaka said...

Oh, sorry! I forgot to say 2 things -

a) Nice title - I loved it!

b) Best of luck for Biology!

Namrata said...

lol. You're amazingly cute. And you make me laugh.
*hugggie!*

P.S. Ur also an amazing writer ! I feel so inferior...