Sunday, February 11, 2007

Tubelightish or not?


I would think not.
For those of you who care, hullo and welcome to a particularly late "new post". I have not been able to write for a long time for reasons that will be clear after you read what I am going to write on my "Blog Post Writing Spree". I am, of course, going on this spree because I am bubbling over with things to write about. What needs a special mention, which is one of the reasons for this tubelightish behaviour of mine - actually the main reason- is the arrival and departure of my Aunt and Cousin. Those of you who notice such things, might have noticed a change in the way i'm writing. If you observant people have read P.G. Wodehouse, you'll know where i'm coming from. I am telling you, he's a comic genius.

And so the Blog Post Writing Spree begins.

Ooh, i felt i must warn you....please don't get too expectant about the frequency of my reports because i will only be able to write when i get to saturation point after studying each day. It'll be a getting-a-word-in-edgeways kind of thing.

What a gran opening to my Blog Post Writing Spree. Sniff.

Let's leave them boogie!

1 comment:

Nishant said...

Hello!

Welcome back, it's nice to see more and more people are getting into blogging, and more and more are keeping to their blogs. It's nice to get to know someone and how they think, it's a great way to express yourselves through a blog. Good job and blog on!